Contacts: Lahari Parchuri, email@example.com
Tom Hemington, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clare Lankester, email@example.com
- Dr Clare Lankester has recently joined Partnership & Regional Engagement at TUoS to act as a conduit into the wider TEAM SY network. Her role is to support TUoS spin-out and start-up Companies with their early business needs and to help them access the South Yorkshire ecosystem.
- We have just launched our latest programme, Ideas for Good 2022, open to UoS students and recent graduates.
- Over five weeks, a series of workshops will focus on developing solutions that actively solve both global and local challenges.
- Expert facilitators will guide teams and individuals through each week of the programme supporting participants to evaluate ideas, validate assumptions, develop skills and connect with a like-minded community in Sheffield and beyond.
- The programme will culminate in a pitching competition on 11th May 2022, where participants will present their projects to a panel of judges with the best ideas winning up to £1,000 to develop their solutions further.
- Our three key themes are:
- Tech & Digital for Good
- Sustainability in Materials, Food & Construction
- Health & Wellbeing
- For more information and to register, please visit the Entrepreneurship webpage (bit.ly/ideasforgood2022). Applications close at 10am Monday 4th April 2022.
- The University of Sheffield Entrepreneurship team now has a https://www.linkedin.com/company/entrepreneurship-sheffield/. We will soon be actively sharing our latest news and updates, please do give us a follow and share within your networks.